Spin the Bottle (1 Bottle) March 2018
- This listing is for one bottle from the Drinking Games - Pastels collection:
If you’ve been a Top Shelf Lacquer customer for a while, you know I love pastels in the spring. I usually don’t release multiple collections at once, but I’ve ran out of time lately and I really wanted to get these out for spring wear this year (they have been formulated since July!). These pastels are a little different than previous years as the colors are not neon, but more subdued and soft and they all have a touch of twinkling holo sparkle and some are mottled or speckled in appearance.Spin the Bottle: A soft turquoise creamy base with a slight golden shimmer and a touch of holo sparkle. You might be able to pick up some of the mottling on macro – but likely not visible with regular wear.
For best results - use a super shiny top coat!
All polishes are 5 Free!
The full size bottles are approximately 0.50 oz / 15 ml with a shiny black cap, square glass bottle, and wide brush and all full size bottles and contain mixing beads. The Polish Shots are 8 ml square bottles with shiny black full size caps and flat brush and contain mixing beads.
Swatches provided by:
- Lisa of http://www.cosmeticsanctuary.com/ or IG @cosmeticsanctuary
- Kristin of IG @Krissi619
- Nichole of Bedlam Beauty or IG @bedlambeauty or YouTube
- Nicole of @Mommyrichietoo
- Juanita of @bonitajuanita2
- Delanie of Fat Cat Pawlished