Fun Bar Quotes - Mega Shifts Collection, August 2016 (4 bottles)
This listing is for four (4) bottles from the Fun Bar Quotes - Mega Shifts collection:
Fun Bar Quotes – Mega Shifts: The Facebook fan group voted on the polish finish they would like to see the most. Crème holo was the top choice and was featured in July, and the duo/multichrome finish was a close second and are featured for this mini-collection. These polishes are intentionally slightly more sheer than typical Top Shelf Lacquers to let the multichrome pigment really shine. Additionally, they can be layered over a black base for even more dramatic shifting and contrast, or swatch over a colored base to make more of a pop of your base color in the shift.
- Bad Decisions Make Good Stories: Shifts from Yellow to Pink, Orange, Red, Copper and Green in a red jelly base
- Why Limit Happy To An Hour?: Super sparkly almost glittery shifter that goes from Red to blue to purple with flashes of copper and green in a purple jelly base
- Take Me Drunk, I’m Home: Super sparkly almost glittery shifter that shifts from aqua blue to purple to red with flashes of copper and green in a purple jelly base
- Drinks Well With Others: Super sparkly almost glittery shifter that has the most dramatic shifts from green to blue and purple with flashes of red and copper in a slightly tinted jelly base.
For best results - use a super shiny top coat!
All polishes are 5 Free!
The full size bottles are approximately 0.50 oz / 15 ml with a shiny black cap, square glass bottle, and wide brush and all full size bottles and contain mixing beads. The Polish Shots are 8 ml square bottles with shiny black full size caps and flat brush and contain mixing beads.
Swatches provided by:
- Beckie of http://www.polishedbybeckie.com/ or IG @polishedbybeckie
- Jen of http://www.thepolishaholic.com/ or IG @polishaholic
- Melissa of http://mylacquercabinet.com/ or IG @mulse80
- Jenne of http://polishedpathology.com/ or IG @PolishedPathology
- Karen of https://minipolishh.wordpress.com/ or IG @minipolishh