Call me Old Fashioned (1 Bottle) March 2018
This listing is for one bottle from the Bright Shimmer collection:
This set of four fun polishes was inspired by a picture of a vase of spring tulips, which was submitted in a contest within the Top Shelf Lacquer Fans Group on Facebook. I loved the colors of this picture and had a 4th (the purple) that fit so well. I wanted crisp and cool spring colors that were perfect for shimmer and sparkle and this fit the bill beautifully. These polishes are a touch more sheer than normal Top Shelf Lacquers to let that shimmer and sparkle shine through – but they are easily buildable to full coverage with 2 thick or three thinner coats.
Call me Old Fashioned: A grape purple jelly base with purple to red shifty shimmer and scattered tiny holo glitters.
For best results - use a super shiny top coat!
All polishes are 5 Free!
The full size bottles are approximately 0.50 oz / 15 ml with a shiny black cap, square glass bottle, and wide brush and all full size bottles and contain mixing beads. The Polish Shots are 8 ml square bottles with shiny black full size caps and flat brush and contain mixing beads.
Swatches provided by:
- Lisa of http://www.cosmeticsanctuary.com/ or IG @cosmeticsanctuary
- Melissa of My Lacquer Cabinet or IG @mulse80
- Kristin of IG @Krissi619
- Nichole of Bedlam Beauty or IG @bedlambeauty or YouTube
- Nicole of @Mommyrichietoo
- Juanita of @bonitajuanita2
- Shavonne of @i.love.pretty.nails or YouTube
- Delanie of Fat Cat Pawlished